Here are the steps to Create a Client-Side VPN client configuration before that install Wireguard on your Device or System.
in Android and IOS, you can Easily Configure the Wireguard VPN Service because it having a clear option panel to Generate the Keys and Peer Setup.
But in the Linux System, we need to install and Manage Everything Manually
Wireguard Client Side Config Template
- Install Wireguard before the Setup and Configuration
- After installing the Wireguard create a Configuration File
sudo -i cd /etc/wireguard touch /etc/wireguard/wg0.conf
- Create a Public Key and Private Key
- Create Wireguard Client Configuration
cd /etc/wireguard/ umask 077; wg genkey | tee privatekey | wg pubkey > publickey
- Check your Private Key and Public Key
cat privatekey cat privatekey
- Client Setup – open Wireguard Configuration File
[Interface] Address = <Wireguard IP>/<PORT> PrivateKey = <Private which you're Generated From your Device> DNS = 220.127.116.11 [Peer] PublicKey = <Public Key of Wireguard Server> Endpoint = <Your Server IP>:<PORT> AllowedIPs = 0.0.0.0/0
- CTRL + X to save your Changes
- Now Start the Wireguard and Get Secure VPN Connection